UPDATED 24/04/2021 8:10 AM
Google web designer html5
Hypertext Markup Language revision 5 (HTML5) is markup language for the structure and presentation of World Wide Web contents. HTML5 supports the traditional HTML and XHTML-style syntax and other new features in its markup, New APIs, XHTML and error handling.
New features of HTML5 include:
- New parsing rules that are not based on SGML but are oriented towards flexible parsing and compatibility.
- Support of use of inline Scalar Vector Graphics (SVG) and Mathematical Markup Language (MathML) in text/html.
- New available elements include article, aside, audio, bdi, canvas, command, datalist, details, embed, figcaption, figure, footer, header, hgroup, keygen, mark, meter, nav, output, progress, rp, rt, ruby, section, source, summary, time, video and wbr.
- New available types of form controls include dates and times, email, url, search, number, range, tel and color.
- New available attributes of charset on meta and async on script.
- Global attributes that can be applied for every element that include id, tabindex, hidden, data-* or customer data attributes.